Friday, July 2, 2010

Our moment

Friends, yeah. i'm back again. i'm here again. my blog, seems like my blog is kinda quiet. nobody gonna view my blog. hahaha, sounds stupid. because i am stupid. waiting for her. who? the only her. hahaha, thinking of out happy moment. woohooo. damn happy, but it seems like my life without her is so boring yea. haih. so what, that past tense jor. like what my bro say, single life is better . haha. sorry ya to all people that in a relationship. haha. BRAZIL you lost yeah. no more believing my stupid friends. hahaaha. Yay. Kampar wor. haha. who can understand this post ya? is kinda messy. hahaa. i love messy things like my room. woot. The fifth day broke with you, it like i not that sad jor. hahaa. Thomas, i dah menang. woohoo. i xtau la, i dah cari u mcam 2jam ni. ape hal, mane you pigi? reply my message la.

No comments: